About Me

My photo
Bowling Green, KY, United States
I have been married for 20 years to an amazing man, Scott....we were high school sweethearts! We have three beautiful children: Hillary, Drew and Mollie Grace. I currently work at Hillvue Heights Church as the assistant to the children's pastor. I love my job and it was the answer to 2 years of prayer. Jesus is my Lord and Savoir....without him I am nothing. Our life is crazy chaotic and I would not change anything!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just figuring it all out....

I am officially addicted. I created this blog quite a while ago and it just sat, but then I got Picasa!!! A wonderful invention, and I discovered that I can blog pictures!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! The down side is my pictures are not in chronilogical (I think that's how you spell that) order...So I hope to get better but for now just know that they are me browsing old libraries and coming across pics I like. BTW the most recent are Prom 08.

No comments: